First, today we celebrate 6 years of marital bliss, ok maybe not marital bliss, we've had our ups and downs like almost every other couple, but have laughed alot along the way.
Anyways back in the 2004, before kids, before the Army, before gray hair, Andy was 24 and I was 21.
And then last year, Jake was released from prison, er I mean the NICU (yes I still hold the pissed of card with all the mistakes that happened there, I won't even get into my conspiracy theory). The kids first picture together at 26 days old.
And thirdly, my grandparents were also married on August 14th. Andy and I married on what would have been their 50th wedding anniversary so this date holds an extra special meaning to me.So today we are spending family time together, our gift for this year is a new house.....and every other holiday for the next 30 years.
0 comments:
Post a Comment