I had one today.
99% of the time the kids are great, but when that slim evil 1% rears it ugly head, all I can do is have a meltdown right along with the kids.
I'm pretty sure that Addy's problem is an upper molar that busted through, yesterday only half was in, so I'm figuring its coming in more today. She just wants to be held and heaven help me when I try to get up and do something, like clean or go to the bathroom.
Jake's problem is that I won't let him play in the trash can. I know, I'm such a mean mommy. I swear he only wants it because I won't let him have it, no amount of redirection works so I baby gate them out of the kitchen. Then he stands at the gate throwing toys over the gate and then screams.
That combined with 6 hours of sleep did not make a good combination. Andy has sim time late tonight so I told him that I was running away and he had the kids.
Yeah I was only gone for 1.5 hours, tried on 20 different shirts and pants, bought one that was on clearance. And walked away with a pair of shoes for Addy that cost 2 times my shirt.
Why do I even bother trying to shop for myself?
2 comments:
Well, 1% rough time still gives you at least three melt downs a year. It happens! A good night of rest works wonders for my spirits, I hope you get some good sleep tonight!
P.S. Are you giving Addy ibuprofen? We alternated it with Tylenol when Betsy was having a rough teething patch and when she was on the meds was great.
we've been alternating the meds when its bad, up until yesterday I had no clue it was even coming in until I held upside down to look. I even said, wow, shes not fussing nothing. That came back to bite me. The medicine seems to help and we all took naps and helped out everyone's mood considerable, lol.
Post a Comment