Sunday, July 25, 2010

Matt and Laura visit

First off, I lay no claim to this child. If know the location of his parents, please advise them that he is loose in Alabama. With their truck.

My little brother and his girlfriend came out for a visit, he couldn't come out for the kids birthday due to a wedding so he came the next weekend.
We enjoyed hanging out, watching Andy fly, exploring what southern Alabama has to offer (not much in case your are wondering) and then we explored Panama City Beach.
Where's Waldo? Matt and Laura are out there somewhere
While they went swimming, Andy, the kids, and I, walked the pier and went shopping (of course)
And I love this picture that I got. With the tropical depression moving in, even though we weren't going to get hit at all, we got rough surf, big enough that people were surfing. Now let's not get crazy, it wasn't like the North Shore or anything, but rough for the Florida panhandle.

0 comments: