The Busy Ball Popper. Let this be a warning to anyone thinking about buying one of these.
Using a vacuum (I'm guessing here) it pulls the balls up, pops them in the air, and then they roll back down a track, only to pop back up again.
The only problem is that it is LOUD. And my kids love it.
Jake gets the biggest kick out of hitting the button, over and over and over.
Addy will go crawling as fast as her little arms and legs will carry her from the other end of the house to the popper (although the house is a grand total of less than 1000 sq ft. so its not like she can go too far).
Jake's favorite part? The part where he gets a ball in each hand and can naw on them.



1 comments:
I feel awful! I bought one of these for my neighbor and then I was over there are heard how annoying it is and feel awful! Payback!
Post a Comment