Waiting for our brief.

looking at a helicopter like daddy's
Addy would much rather play with the velcro than look at the helicopter
Andy's parents
Not sure why Addy is making that face, what can I say, shes a strange child.
Thank goodness for the zoom function on the computer. We had no idea what helicopter he was in so I just took a bunch of pictures of everyone. Then last night Andy told me his tail number and we sat there and went through them all zooming in. I actually got 81 pictures of him. 

Andy popping in over the tree, you must be able to reach out and touch it. I have to say that I think he accomplished that objective.
He was disappointed. I had gone inside with Andy's mom and the kids to get out of the heat and he was still flying. I figured if I hadn't gotten some pictures of him by then, then it just wasn't going to happen. Well Mr. Ego, climbed out of his bird looking for his family to meet him. Looking all Top Gun cool with the aviator shades, helmet, and that aviator swagger. And we weren't there. hahahaha. He wanted a picture of him looking cool and we were too busy inside with the A/C. Sorry hun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment