Friday, November 6, 2009

Randomness

Because I am up at 3am (thanks Addy!) and I've gotten hooked again on Fox News, by the way, they are now saying that the shooter is actually alive after being shot 4 times. Geez. I have no words about what happened yesterday, well I do, but it probably be best if I didn't type what I'm thinking........

So anyways, because I've been a very bad blogger, sorry Dad I know you check this when you don't want to work, I'm making this a picture post.

The kids seemed to enjoy their first Halloween, they slept through it. We walked the neighborhood and saw all the kids in their costumes, said trick or treat to our friends, then went home to get rid of the candy Andy bought. He made some 3 year old very very happy, the bowl was empty, that's all I cared about.

The kids turn 4 months on the 19th........I'm speechless. I can't believe how big they have gotten, Jake has started batting at toys and hes rolling over. Addy wants to sit up so bad and she's getting really good at balancing before falling over, the child however has no desire to roll over. Addy has started a big belly laugh that I get the biggest kick out of. Anyways, on to the picture, I busted out with the kids high chairs because we will be starting cereal in a week and I want them A) used to sitting in them (Addy loves it) and B)they have gotten too big for the boppies and it helps with their reflux if they are sitting upright to eat and after.

Old system:
New system:

And I have to laugh at Ms. Addy. She has started this thing there if her head is up against something, my shoulder, the blanket, anything, she rubs her head back and forth against it. She now has no hair in one spot on the back her head. But she did this when she had a bow on her head, she knocked the bow off and headband ended up like this. Yes she is asleep. We found her like that when we got home and had to take a picture.


And my parents should be here this afternoon!! I haven't seen mom since August and Dad since the kids were born. Mom got to spend a few hours with Jake when he was released, but dad hasn't gotten to hold him yet. They will be here until Monday morning! Shopping, shopping, shopping. Oh and of course pictures.

And on the weight front, another 2.5lbs down, for a total of 10. Made my 5% goal, woohoo! Now I will have the challenge of trying to on plan this weekend...........

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I know that business is hard work.
The babies are so adorable and I love that Addy is rubbing her hair off, as Sarah is too! Sarah also has the faint appearance of a ring around her head from her headbands. Nice.

Annie said...

Wow, 4 months. how time flies?

My girls do the same thing with their headbands when were little.

Have a nice weekend.