

Thank you Greg and Molly of Grolly Photography!
We've ordered the kids beds for our Christmas visit to see the family, Andy found these:
The cargo rack for the car got here last week and this week we are breaking the habit of the kids napping in the swings. They tend to take a big nap around 9 until their next bottle and then smaller cat naps through out the day, but we got in the habit of putting them in their swings for their naps. So we are breaking that habit it preparation for Christmas since the swings are not coming home with us. And I have hit 2 craft shows in 2 weeks and found NOTHING! Well Addy has 7 new bows because they were cute, but nothing gift wise. I'm disappointed......
And this week, the kids are turning 4 months. They have their checkup on thursday which means more shots, but thankfully, daddy is coming to help! I'm really hoping Jake has broken at least 12 pounds and is at least on the growth charts, I don't have to fight him all of the time to eat, its only about 20% of the time that I want to beat my head into the wall so I'm hoping that the other 80% has gotten some weight on him.
And another 1.5 lbs lost! Not bad since mom and dad were in town and I wasn't exactly good, I really thought I had gained. I tried my pre baby jeans and they fit! I've been back at my pre baby weight for a couple of months, but after the twins, things had shifted so I had to buy new jeans. I now have a whole new wardrobe!!
1 comments:
Feels so good when we do things early. I'm working with some things for Christmas but, at least all my home is clean and de-clutter,yeahhhhhhhh.
Post a Comment