Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh Addy

Oh little girl..........Ms. Sweet thing is going through what I am guessing, a 4 month wakeful period that I keep hearing about on The Bump; something about a huge cognitive development and they want to be up all the time to experience it all, but get very tired. She was up every 1.5-2 hours last night either laughing or fussing, she couldn't make up her mind, go figure. Give back paci, spit paci out, mommy back up. Finally at 4am she stayed asleep until 8am, but jeez, both kids have slept through the night since 8 weeks, I'm not used to this anymore. And of course nap time is all screwed up cause she doesn't want to go to sleep and once I finally get her down to nap, Jake is up and ready to go another round, it never ends. But how can I get upset at this little face?? She may like to drive me crazy, but I guess I'll keep her..........


0 comments: