My parents came out from Texas for a visit, I know it was just to see ME! They didn't want anything to do with kids, nope, they didn't sit in the floor and play all weekend with the grandkids nor did they bring so many clothes that I had to clean out their closet to make room. Nope. Their visit was to see me. Yes, I am in denial that I am no longer the princess, the new princess has made me her.....well you get the idea.
Jake was all over the place, he learned to pull up 2 hours before the grandparents made their appearance and showed off his mad crawling skills. The next thing we knew, it was Sunday night and we were saying our goodbyes......
Jake showed off his skills

Grandma, Jake and the water bottle that caused fights

Yes, Grandpa is bribing Addy to crawl with a water bottle



Addy "hanging" with Grandpa

Yeah, she's my daughter, she likes the bling

I have no words about Jake other than his mouth never closes

Grandpa picking on Addy
0 comments:
Post a Comment