Thursday, April 1, 2010

CW2

I suggested to the guys that we go to the Army Aviation Museum to do their oath and pinning and what do you know? I got my way, with the help of Brandon's mom. Anyways, Clint, the token Lieutenant, swore the guys in while me and kids watched. We did Brandon's in front of the Apache, since that is what he is flying and Andy's in front of the Kiowa.


And Brandon says he did it better than Andy
Apparently, Clint was saying funny things and making faces to get Andy to laugh
Just looking at Andy's face, he knows what it coming (Clint punched both guys in the chest to "make sure" the velcro stuck. It also helped that he had his Aggie ring on when he did it)
Ugh, the 2 Aggies, we can't go anywhere without them looking like this.......
Uncle Clint and Addy
Look out world, here we come..........

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

Yay Andy! And I love Addy's outfit :)