Wednesday, October 5, 2011

thinking about closing up shop

I'm thinking of stopping the blog.

I struggle to find the time and honestly most people reading it are on my Facebook or in the family. It was a great way to follow the pregnancy and the first 2 years of Jake and Addy. So I'm going to turn it into a blurb book so I can still look at them and show the kids what they were like. We'll see, like I said I'm thinking about it.

3 comments:

Mandy Payne said...

Lisa,
You don't know me but I have been following your blog for some time and I would be really sad to not see updates on your precious little ones but I understand if you decide to quit. Just know that some people outside of friends and family have enjoyed getting to know you on the blog world.
-Mandy

Lauren said...

Boo.
Just remember, everything you blog about, you can see later. I enjoy looking back through my posts from time to time.
And then there's the fact that I'd miss you if you stopped. Your Facebook isn't nearly as detailed and I don't always see your posts. But I always see when you add a new blog post.
You've got to do what's best for your family, though. Just something to think about.
Love you, girl.

Anonymous said...

excuse me?! I live for your updates! Usually they are funny & different stories of your's & the kids days from facebook - I will be SO disappointed!!!! Mom