Last week the family joined a gym that has a daycare and I am LOVING IT! One it helps me to get healthy, two, the kids get to interact with other kids and adults, and three (probably the most important) I get to keep my sanity! Having 2 almost 18 month olds can get a little rough some days and this provides a break to me and the kids. I am of the mentality that a happy mommy=a happy family plus with me wearing myself out, it is helping with the insomnia (which I blame my mother for, haha).
Today was the kids 2nd day there and both times there was no screaming at dropoff (my biggest worry) and while the 1st time resulted in both kids screaming and crying at pickup (with them doing their best depressed I-can't-believe-mom-left-me-look); today only Jake cried and I got smiles all the way home and he was fine once I gave him a hug.
Definitely worth the money.
0 comments:
Post a Comment