Andy's flight school graduation was on Oct. 27th at 10am. If you have ever tried to get yourself plus 2 toddlers dressed and keep them out of trouble, you'll know that you never get anywhere on time.
But we made it on time to graduation. However, I didn't stop sweating until 1pm when I could finally change. Temps in the 80's with horrible humidity.
Addy had a meltdown in the middle of graduation, she got passed around so many times and then finally my dad took her so I could pin Andy and another meltdown ensued.
Once we got done and she cooled off, and then got some food, she was a happy camper again. I can't blame her, I was hot too.
Andy's Kiowa flight class
And because Blogger uploads backwards, here is Andy graduating backwards.



We then had a luncheon that was required, well you couldn't out process without your records and they were holding them captive, no luncheon, no records. Screw you Rucker, so glad we never have to deal with you again. Well at least for the next 3-6 years.
1 comments:
I ran across your blog via the nest but I have to say I second your "screw you Rucker"! My fiance is currently in flight school and I can't wait to get out of here and away from this place! That is all :)
Your family is beautiful, btw!
Post a Comment