After graduation, everything got a little fuzzy........
My mom and I got on the road around 330pm with the kids and the dogs, toured Live Oak, Florida looking for someplace to feed the kids dinner and to run around. 20 minutes later we ended up at a Wendy's.
The kids screamed the whole last hour wanting out of their seats and of course wanting their beds (me too babies).
Dad was behind, but after our stop for food, he ended up ahead, he got to the hotel first so it was nice to just show up and have it ready to go.
The next morning, we had our walk through (Andy made in time to see the downstairs of the house) and then headed downtown to close. It took all of 30 mins to close and was super smooth and easy. Then the fun started.
We got the truck unpacked while the kids were napping, it worked out really well actually. The next day we headed down to River Street and were tourists for a while.
It was a fast visit, and I am so thankful for both sets of our parents and their help. I don't think we could have managed everything in such a short time with the kids without them.
Down on River Street, Andy and I were on a sail boat looking down
Jake after I sprained his ankle. A moment that I would love to forget ever happened.
And Nurse Addy going to help Jake with his Ace bandage......
And next time, the military is moving us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment