Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weight loss for mommy!

I started Weight Watchers.........again. Last week was my first week back, I did it last year online, but had a hard time sticking with it, so I decided to try the meetings. I had my first weigh-in since starting and I lost 5.5lbs! I cook somewhat healthy dinners, but portion control is a problem in our house and Andy doesn't do whole wheat breads or anything to crazy so WW is easiest in our house since it doesn't change his "diet" too much. Minimal impact on Andy's food=minimal griping about having to eat some new food. I can see myself sticking with it, I have to plan a little more, but it makes me think about what I am eating. I'm a big snacker and WW helps me remember to ask myself if I am actually hungry which helps.

And in baby news, both kids are doing great on the new formula and Zantac, Jake has eaten every 5 ounce bottle for the past 36 hours, which is a HUGE improvement for him. Addy isn't screaming after every bottle, so we have happy babies again. And this proves it:


2 comments:

TexasCoy said...

I've done WW with great success in the past! Also, I post on the message boards usually to the Special Occasions board (I've been on there since I was planning our wedding!). We have a new moms thread everyday and for me it's great support and a good place for advice about baby stuff. Let me know if you want more info!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! they are soooooooooo cute! This picture is so darling!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila