I decided to take some pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes (Addy had better not grow any in the next 2.5 weeks) and while there were some meltdowns:

we actually had some with the kids smiling
Addy:
Jake:


So today's big adventure is Andy's 30th birthday, his party is today, actual birthday tomorrow. There is a BBQ with Brisket and sausage, potato salad, cole slaw, fruit salad and dip, and a pretty chocolate cake I made myself. Now it's 830am, the kids and Andy are still asleep and I have been up since 4am, something is wrong with this picture................
2 comments:
Too cute! They grow so fast it's hard to buy them ahead of time and know they're going to fit!
I love these pics. They are too precious!!!
Again, what a go-getter mom you are! I don't know that I've ever voluntarily gotten up at 4am!!!
Post a Comment