Wednesday, September 30, 2009
New diapers
I made a trip to the commissary this afternoon with the kids. BIG MISTAKE! Not only did I forget, but it's payday, the retirees are out in force and they are all fighting for the handicap parking spots up front. We did manage to make it in and out in under 15 minutes with 5 comments about the twins, and I did find Jakey some more paci's that I have been looking everywhere for and we got some Pampers. Right after I posted the previous blog, Addy managed to pee through her diaper, her clothes, and the blanket, she had just been changed so either my child pees, ALOT, or the Huggies just can't handle Addy (hahaha). I love Pampers, but come on, Huggies are cheaper and I am all for saving money, but not it equates to more laundry, I have enough of that as it is. I ordered some new Pampers from Diapers.com early this morning, first order and free shipping, they should be here Friday. So I bought a pack to get us through until then and pleasantly discovered that the commissary has the cheapest diapers than Sam's, Walmart, Diapers.com, Drugstore.com. I have to buy smaller packages, but hey, who cares, I've got places to stash them. So to sum up, Addy gives Huggies thumbs down and Jake I think, could really care less, as long as his butt is dry. The Huggies have been removed from the house and been given to a friend whose son is 2 weeks younger than Jake and Addy and is about to move up so someone will get some use out of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on your twins they're adorable! Makes get feel the itch to have another one. lol
Thanks for following my blog at Prologue to a Twins Blog. Your twins are adorable and it will be so fun for me to watch them grow up through your blog. I have boy/girl twins too - they just turned 4. They grow up so fast. Congrats!
I just finished having to buy diapers!!! I finally after 4 1/2 years gave the kids potty trained=) I think I will follow you. Found you through Blog For A Cure
Post a Comment