The kids are 2 months! In the past 2 months we have had: 1 ear infection, 2 colds, 2 weeks (so far) of sleeping through the night (thank you!), alot of smiles and cooing, 1 dinner with no interruption from strangers and 1,526,489,156 comments, asking if they are twins. Really? They are in matching car seats, in a double stroller, and have matching blankets, how many more clues do ya need? A sign that says yes, we are twins, yes one of each, 2 months, Jake and Addy? The kids are meeting their developmental milestones pretty close to each other, Addy smiled first, but Jake has better head control and I swear Jake will be the first to crawl. They have gone from loving the swing, to screaming the minute put in it, and are now back to loving the swing, I was tempted to get rid of them, but Saturday had the great idea to try them again since it had been several weeks and they loved them. Addy's up to eating 4-5ounces every 3-4 hours and Jake is anywhere between 3-4ounces, no wonder she has a pound on him. They are sleeping 7-8 hours a night and wake up around 4am for a bottle and then are back down until 7-8am, giving mommy more sleep then I have had in 8 months. They love bath time and I think Andy enjoys it as much as they do, I know he can't wait until they are sitting up and playing with bath time toys.
Andy's mom is coming to visit this weekend and I know she is excited to see Jake and Addy. The only grandparent that has had the opportunity to hold him is my mom and that was only for a few hours when he got discharged from the NICU.
1 comments:
Aww, they are so grown up!! Smiles, sleeping and head control.
I could embroider a shirt for you...
Yes they are twins.
One of each.
Two months old.
Jake and Addy.
Post a Comment