Me and the babies went to the doctor friday for a checkup, Jake's hematoma is COMPLETELY GONE!!
Both babies were again confirmed, one boy and one girl, no questions about it, hah!
Addy however has now decided to start causing problems, during the ultrasound, the tech was looking checking her heartrate and it dropped down into the 90's and finally came back up, so little nervewracking. The doctor isn't too concerned, he thinks she was just laying on the cord since she had been moving around alot and the ultrasound shows her looking great so no indications that something might be wrong. No more sleeping on the back and we go back in 2 weeks for another check up.
We are measuring at 27 weeks!! Holy cow, this is going to get interesting, haha.
I have kicked myself out of our bed, my hips start killing me after 3 hours of sleep so we broke down and bought me an air mattress for the floor. I'm hoping this continues to help somewhat as we get further along, but I've pretty much accepted the fact that it's just going to get worse.
I quit my job officially today, I've been out on leave since 15 weeks, but the doctor has kept me on restrictions that does not allow me to do my job, no lifting and working with toddlers that like to be held, don't really mix.
I found a job online that will allow me to work from home now and later once the babies get here.
We hit the garage sales saturday morning, found clothes, their closet is starting to get a little full....
Rebel tried to go through the glass screen door to go get another black lab, luckily the door stopped her, anyone want a dog that doesn't like other dogs except the one she lives with? I swear she was socialized with other dogs and people when she was younger, but jeez, her old age is kicking in
And for the latest viewing pleasure, that latest bump picture, 20 weeks
1 comments:
Great weekend :)
Glad the hematoma is gone, and your baby tummy is beautiful.
Post a Comment