Tuesday, April 7, 2009
The hilarity of Texas
I swear sometimes Texas is cracked out of his mind. He's going to be 5 in September and he still acts like a puppy; I'm sitting here interneting and he starts whining, its food time. Now both dogs can tell time, 10am hits and the whines, the noses up under the arm, and the tail wags start. So its 1015 and he knows its past time, so after coming over to do the normal hit the arm, whine, try to use the tail to take off, he runs off. I'm thinking he's going to run to his bowls, but no, he's running from his tail. Apparently he caught sight of it and it was chasing him, so 100lbs. of dog spinning in circles, then oh wait must go the other way, then he "catches" that pesky tail, falls down with it in his mouth and then gets up and repeats. Seriously?? I know he's a few light bulbs short, but I guess he has decided to "work" for his food. Rebel on the other hand just lays there looking at you and whines until you get up, shes persistent. That however sets Texas off, who feels she is telling him she wants to wrestle, so she lays there on her side, while Texas jumps around biting her legs and ears, until he jumps on her, then she gets up and lays down the law. She may be getting old and not near as agile as him, and is outweighed by a good 20 lbs, she still puts him in his place. It started when he was just a puppy and to this day, still loves to annoy Rebel, as she seeks shelter under the table. I don't know what I would do all day if they didn't entertain me....I guess I should feed them so they can take their early afternoon nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute! We can relate with the chaos of Moonie, Rubie and Madison in the Bralley house!
Post a Comment