We had a very busy Sunday.
We had tickets to the Jacksonville Zoo so we headed south 2 hours.
First, it was humid! We were all red and sweating by end of our 2 hour adventure.
But we all had fun. The zoo was ok, no tigers, which are my favorite, but they did get huge points for the giraffes because could get super closer to them.
The zoo was broken up into Continents, we hit Asia first:

Then the African Loop


Then we hit the Apes and Giraffes


Then we hit the South American Loop


Once we finished at the zoo, we headed to NAS Jacksonville. Why? Because that is just what we do. We visit the local military posts.
After drooling over their Exchange, we visited the static displays.
I think Andy enjoyed it more than the kids, Jake did get a history lesson. Me and Addy ran off.


It was a great family day. I know one day we want to hit NASA, Charleston, Atlanta (several day visit there), and Orlando. I'm sure that list will grow, but as of today we can check off Jacksonville.
0 comments:
Post a Comment