Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Petsmart Pet hotel

Yes I have been lacking on the blog, as my husband reminds me daily. In less than a week we traveled 1800 miles and I don't even want to know what that number is going to be once we get back to Savannah. Suffice it to say, we had an oil change when we left and we are a few hundred shy of needing another one.

Along the road, we went to Lubbock to see Bryan, Andy's brother graduate from Texas Tech and decided to board the dogs. For half the price, we could board them in Lubbock rather than Dallas, so in the car they went. That was fun. Not.

We boarded them at the Petsmart Pet Hotel and can not recommend them enough! They had playtime ever day, 24 hour supervision in the hotel and there was always a person in the play room. Andy stopped by the 2nd day and they pulled Rebel and Texas on the monitor and got to watch them bounce around.

We did lose Texas' tags, but they did give us a replacement name tag, I just have to get a replacement Home Again tag.

Check them out, one of the best places we have ever boarded them at, I may even stick with them rather than the dog sitter.

0 comments: