Saturday, December 4, 2010

Back on it

Weight Watchers that is. Why I do this right before the holidays (I did the same thing last year) I have no idea, seems like a great idea to me right?

I still have my online account, but I need that accountability of weighing in, so I'm going to start meetings after Christmas (with everyone else). Thankfully, because we live in civilization again, I can get the monthly pass to cover the meetings and e-Tools rather than paying separately like last time.

I decided to wait until they rolled out the new program last week before starting and then I had to wait until I could get down to the Weight Watchers office to buy the new books and calculator.

I started Wednesday and so far I have to say that I like it. It definitely takes some getting used to the idea of more points and free fruits and some veggies. However, my carbs, that I love, have gone up, boooooo.

The new plan was worked nicely with the kids schedule. I try to eat when they eat since they eat 3 meals+2 snacks and it keeps me on track and never starving.

And right now, my goal is to work out 3 times a week, and I have to say that I have met that goal this week. Shread-2 days and Kickboxing-1 day (got to love OnDemand).

I'm really hoping to keep at it this time, I gained back the 20lbs I lost last year plus some and I hate it.

So we will see what the scale says on wednesday (hopefully less than it says now!)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Go for it, girl! I am cheering you on!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.