Having you stop me as I went in through the Garden center was completely unnecessary. I tried to go around so I could continue going in and you had to step infront of me, blocking my way. Yes, I sat the door alarm off, the first time that has ever happened, but to get in my face and tell me that I set it off and when I told you that I had nothing on me to set it off and said maybe it was cell phone. You replied that cell phones don't set it off and didn't I hear it go off? Yes I heard it go off and yes I asked you if I needed to go back out to show it wasn't me, there was no need to get pissy in the first place. Yes I was short, the gate to Enterprise was closed due to flooding and I had to go 20 mins out of my way to get to your store after the commissary and PX did not have the baby suppositories that I needed. I had a kid miserable at home and one asleep on my arm, didn't really have any hands free to pick something up on my way IN to Walmart to set it off. FYI, I haven't ever set it off anywhere else. And as you stared at me and my 2 dollar purchase, I stuck my tongue out as I walked back out the door and guess what?! The door alarm didn't go off! Wow! I almost wished it had so I could tell you to please go get your manger so that I may have a word to him about his store's customer service, I will however just have to make do with my complaint online. So Sarah in Lawn and Garden, BUZINGA.
Sincerely,
the pissy mother with 5 month old twins
P.S. if I knew what car you drove, I would go put my daughters completely filled poopy diaper on your hood
1 comments:
Sounds like that completely poop filled diaper is exactly what she needs!
Post a Comment